October 6, 2012
Cleveland, located in northern Conway County, was once a thriving center of area trade. Little remains of the farming town that once numbered over 300. The surrounding landscape that was previously planted in cotton is now dominated by sheep, beef cattle, and chicken houses. In 1888, a United States post office was established in the town; today, the post office is housed in this small building.