January 26, 2012
The De Queen Commercial Historic District was listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The downtown buildings of what is now the De Queen Commercial Historic District were built from 1900 to 1961. The district is locally significant as the original commercial center supporting the city of De Queen (Sevier County). The district boundaries encircle thirty-five buildings. Contributing buildings retain many of their historic features, with the historic integrity of this community at fifty-five percent intact.