August 15, 2007
The building that houses the Greenwood Museum (Sebastian County) is known by most locals as the Old Jail. Constructed of local stone in 1892, the four-cell, two-story building was constructed with walls two feet thick. Being one of the oldest surviving structures in the town, it was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1994. It has served as a repository of the town history since 1966.