June 24, 2011
The Arlington Hotel in Hot Springs (Garland County) has been one of the city’s most recognizable landmarks since the first building was completed in 1875. At the time of its construction, it was the largest hotel in the state. Three structures have housed the famous hotel, with the current one built in 1924 across the street from the site of the first two. The photo shown here is most likely of the second Arlington, located on Fountain Street.