September 5, 2012
Catholic High School, located in Little Rock (Pulaski County), opened in this building in 1930 when St. Johns Seminary moved to another location. Catholic High remained here until moving to University Ave. in 1961. The schools first principal and rector was Father John Healy, and his students that year numbered fifty-three. CHS has a nearly zero percent remediation rate, and every year, more than ninety-five percent of CHS graduating students continue their education at universities in Arkansas and across the United States.