November 24, 2011
Oklahoma Row was one of three hotels built in the early twentieth century by promoter William “Coin” Harvey at his Monte Ne (Benton County) resort. Completed in 1910, the 316-foot-long structure had a two-story central entrance and boasted a fireplace in every room. At the time of its construction, it was one of the largest log structures (composed of more than 6,000 hand-hewn logs) in the world. The hotel is shown here in the 1920s after it changed ownership and was known as the Club House Hotel.